Applying to Graduate School
Welcome to the MIT Chemical Engineering Graduate Admissions page. This page explains the application process in general. To apply, go to the online application. You will be asked to create a user ID and password. Please write down your user ID and password for future use. You do not need to complete the entire application in one sitting. You may begin the application, save it, and return to it at a later time using your user id and password.
Before you apply…
- Admission Frequently Asked Questions
- ChemE Application Mentorship Program (ChAMP)
- Learn about our Interdisciplinary Programs
- Watch Graduate Admissions Info Session Webinar
- Q&A and Slides from the Webinar
The Department of Chemical Engineering does not provide application updates via email. All updates will be posted in the application portal.
Online Application: Due November 13