ChemE HR Resources

HR Resources: Visiting Students

Visiting Students must be enrolled in a degree program. They can visit at maximum for ONE year, no exceptions.

Please provide the Visiting Student Request Form, Invitation Letter, and a copy of the biographical page in their passport. If they are needing a visa please also include the Student English Language Proficiency Form.

For Visiting Students needing a visa, paperwork should be submitted at least 75 days in advance. Those not needing a visa paperwork should be submitted at least one month in advance.

NOTE: The following are certificate protected and accessible to ChemE Faculty and Administrators only.