Week of November 13, 2017
Events and Seminars
November 13: Student Seminar, 3:30 p.m., 66-110.
– Lisa Volpatti, “Acetalated Dextran Nanoparticles for Glucose-Responsive Insulin Delivery”
November 13: Workshop: “Increasing Resiliency In Your Job Search”, Dr. Robbin Chapman. [Details]
November 15: Virtual Career Fair for People with Disabilities. [Details]
November 17: ChemE Seminar Series, 3:00 p.m., 66-110.
– “Novel insights into understanding and designing regulatory RNAs“, Prof. Lydia Contreras, University of Texas at Austin.
November 18: Undergrad ChemE Research Poster Session and Awards at Northeastern Univ. [Details]
November 21: Info session, LeaderShape MIT. [Details]
Prehealth Advising info sessions in November and December for those interested in pursuing medical school. [Details]
November 13: Nathan Yee (Green Group), 9:00 a.m., E17-517.
– “Predictive Chemical Kinetics for Auto Ignition of Fuel Blends”
November 13: Hok Hei Tam (Anderson Group) 10:30 a.m., 76-156.
– “Improving Efficacy of Therapeutics by Enhancing Delivery Using Chemical Engineering”
November 16: Harry Watson (Barton Group), 11:00 a.m., E17-517.
– “Robust Simulation and Optimization Methods for Natural Gas Liquefaction Processes”
The MIT Office of Sustainability (MITOS) seeking student for 2 part-time paid fellowships. [Details]
Millennium Space Systems: Externship application is now open. [Details]
For more listing of upcoming career-related events, workshops, and company info sessions visit the Career Advice and Support page.
November 20: Application due, Center for Microbiome Informatics and Therapeutics Innovation and Pilot Grants. [Details]
December 1: Application due for Marvin E. Goody Award. [Details]
Spring Course: Sloan: “Operations Lab”, interactive learning opportunity. [Details]
Fuels Institute: 2018 University Case Competition application is open. [Details]