Week of March 12, 2018
Events and Seminars
March 12: Student Seminars, 3:00 p.m. in 66-110.
– Albert Liu, “Electricity from Asymmetric Chemical Doping”
– Mark Goldman, “Fate of Peroxy Radicals in our Atmosphere, Combustion, and Everywhere in Between”
March 12, 13, 20: SuperUROP Info Sessions. [Details]
March 15: 2018 Center for Computational Engineering Student Symposium. [Details]
March 15: “Leading Human Space Exploration” Panel discussion/seminar. [Details]
March 17-18: Spark 2018. Volunteer. [Details]
March 19: Student Seminars, 3:00 p.m. in 66-110.
– Yiming Mo, “Continuous NHPI-Mediated Electrochemical Aerobic Oxidation of Benzylic C-H Bonds”
– Miao Wang, “CO2 separation in electrochemical concentration cell”
– Nicholas Schickel, “Design, optimization and control of continuous bioreactors for viral vaccine manufacturing”
March 23: ChemE Seminar Series, 3:00 p.m. in 66-100.
– “How to build a tissue: inspiration from evolution“, Celeste Nelson, Princeton University
April 4: MIT Spring Career Fair. [Details]
May 4 – 6: The Chemical Biophysics Symposium, University of Toronto. [Details]
March 18: Application due for the the Gordon Engineering Leadership (GEL). [Details]
April 20: Application due for 2018 ExxonMobil LOFT Fellowship Program. [Details]
Insight: Accepting fellowship applications from graduating students. [Details]
Graduate Resident Advisor or Tutor (GRA/GRT): Applications are now open. [Details]
For more listing of upcoming career-related events, workshops, and company info sessions visit the Career Advice and Support page.
MassCEC Clean Energy Careers Training & Education: Check out exciting changes & opportunities in 2018.