Week of April 2, 2018
Events and Seminars
April 2: Student Seminar, 3:00 p.m. in 66-110.
– Jennie Zeng, “Exploring the role of ionic liquids to tune the polymorphic outcome of organic compounds”
– Krishna Shrinivas, “Intra-cellular phase transitions regulate cell identity”
– Shuting Feng, “The design of stable organic electrolytes for aprotic Li-O2 batteries”
April 3: Disability Awareness & Etiquette Workshop. [Details]
April 4: MIT Spring Career Fair. [Details]
April 6: Michaels Lecture, 3:00 p.m. in 66-110.
“SmartInsulin: A Journey from Course X to Biotech Startup to Big Pharma”, Todd Zion, President and CEO, Akston Biosciences
April 8: MIT India Conference. [Details]
April 9: Student Seminar, 3:00 p.m. in 66-110.
– Shankul Vartak, “Continuous Crystallization Process Development with Nanofiltration and Impurity Complexation”
– Conor Coley, “Application of Machine Learning to Organic Synthesis Planning”
– Moo Sun Hong, “Model-Based Design and Control of Bioreactors and Crystallization-Based Bioseparations”
April 10: MITIe event: “U.S.-Mexico natural resource management partnerships: Tearing down walls”. 5:00 p.m. in 66-110. [Details]
April 10: Annual Waste Research & Innovation Night! [Details]
April 11: MITIe event: “New England’s wholesale electricity markets” 5:30 p.m. in 66-110. [Details]
April 15: SciTech Conference. Early bird tickets are on sale! [Details]
May 4 – 6: The Chemical Biophysics Symposium, University of Toronto. [Details]
April 12: Kristen Severson (Braatz Group), “Machine Learning Applications in Chemical and Biological Engineering” 12:00 p.m., E19-319.
April 20: Application due for 2018 ExxonMobil LOFT Fellowship Program. [Details]
Data Science Fellowships. [Details]
Insight: Accepting fellowship applications from graduating students. [Details]
Graduate Resident Advisor or Tutor (GRA/GRT): Applications are now open. [Details]
For more listing of upcoming career-related events, workshops, and company info sessions visit the Career Advice and Support page.
MassCEC Clean Energy Careers Training & Education: Check out exciting changes & opportunities in 2018.